28 Days of Prayer - Acts 9

Posted by Matt On 6:48 AM
Scripture - Acts 9:15 - But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument..."

Observation - I love the definitiveness of God here. "This man is my chosen instrument." It's amazing how even though we can really mess up our lives and literally do exactly the opposite of what God wants us to do, He still has plans to use us in huge ways.

Application - Am I completely surrendered to God to the point where I am purely his instrument to do the works He has for me to do?

Prayer - Dear Lord, thank you for taking ordinary, messed up people and doing extraordinary things through us. I pray that I would be wholly surrendered to you that you may have the right to use me in whatever way you see fit - that I might be your instrument. In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Responses to '28 Days of Prayer - Acts 9'

My Blog List

Followers