28 Days of Prayer - Acts 3

Posted by Matt On 10:45 AM
Scripture - Acts 3:6 - "Then Peter said, 'Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.'"

Observation - What's interesting to me about this is the concept of worth. This beggar could not fathom anything out there that would be of more worth than silver or gold. There are many people in our world who feel the same way.

Application - The truth of it is, even if Peter had silver or gold, it wouldn't have meant as much to this guy as the gift of walking. In the same way, God has blessed us each with unique gifts that He allows us to use for Him and to serve others that are way more meaningful than money or possessions.

Prayer - Dear Lord, I thank you for entrusting me with the gifts that you have. I thank you that you see me as worthy to serve you and be in relationship with you. May I always know the value of the Holy Spirit and live life understanding that I already attain the most precious gift imaginable: new life in Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name I give thanks, amen.

0 Responses to '28 Days of Prayer - Acts 3'

My Blog List

Followers