28 Days of Prayer - Acts 5

Posted by Matt On 4:24 PM
Scripture - Acts 5:17 - "Then the high priest and all his associates, who were members of the party of the Sadducees, were filled with jealousy."

Observation - It's ironic, but sometimes Christians can be the most critical of other Christians. Some times Christians that have been Christians for a long time look down on new Christians because of their excitement for Jesus. Some times new Christians can badmouth older Christians because they are stuck in their ways. The truth is, each party is probably jealous of one another.

Application - As Christians we need to celebrate with all Christians when we all have something to celebrate. If someone gets saved in my friends church, all churches should celebrate because we are all part of the same body and Spirit.

Prayer - Dear Lord, fill me with the joy that you promise as a fruit of your Spirit. Help me to be a cheerleader for other churches and other Christians. Help me never to be jealous or petty about something I don't understand, but give you praise and credit because it's larger than I can understand. In Jesus name, Amen.

0 Responses to '28 Days of Prayer - Acts 5'

My Blog List

Followers