28 Days of Prayer - Acts 17

Posted by Matt On 7:50 AM
Scripture - Acts 17:28a "For in him we live and move and have our being."

Observation - The implications of this statement are staggering. Paul is talking about Jesus and the fact that it is through Him and only Him that we have life. Not only life, but movement, being, thought, emotion, etc. What Paul really is saying is that everything about us is from Jesus.

Application - Am I living my life in every area as if it were from Jesus? Is every action I make a Jesus action? Is every thought I have a Jesus thought? Are my emotions the same as Jesus emotions?

Prayer - Dear Lord, thank you that you have made me and given me life. Thank you for the new life I have found in your son Jesus Christ. Continue to shape me and mold me into the person you want me to be so that I can be the best follower of Jesus, the best husband, the best father, the best pastor, and the best friend I can be to those around me. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Response to '28 Days of Prayer - Acts 17'

  1. Bassist said...
    http://mattrobinsonlive.blogspot.com/2009/05/28-days-of-prayer-acts-17.html?showComment=1243527402275#c8638232093940122145'> May 28, 2009 at 9:16 AM

    Bingo. Great stuff Matt.

    Thanks!

     

My Blog List

Followers