Week 3 is in the books! Here are the highlights:
  • Another great Sunday! We had 12 first time guests this week!
  • 5 returning families!
  • Today was a really cool day in that I feel like we are beginning to get in a groove (in a good way) as a body.
  • I was proud of the band for the way they lead today. Run-through was pretty rough, but they let the Holy Spirit take over and the service was great.
  • We had some technical issues on the recording end of the message this week, so the audio was quite a bit worse than normal. If you were a first timer, I promise it will be better next week!
  • I'm pretty stoked about the B90X challenge. I'm excited to read the New Testament as a church together.
  • Only one week of No Perfect Peopel left. I can't believe it! This has been one of my favorite series we do at BridgeWay. Anytime you get to talk about why you do what you do, you're reminded of how faithful God is and has been over the years.
  • Speaking of that, today's All About BridgeWay Lunch was awesome! We had nearly 40 people there and a bunch of folks sign up to get involved. That's what it's about!
  • Don't forget to sign up for a LIFEGROUP this week if you haven't already!
  • I love hearing the testimonies of our people. Damon's testimony was so powerful today. I love it when we say "Come as You Are" and people think 'yeah right.' I was so glad we proved him wrong! (I know he is too)
  • Speaking of testimonies, us Pekin folk have a lot to look forward to with next week's testimonies. Talk about transformation...
  • Thanks everyone for your continued prayers and support. God is up to something big time, and it's an honor to be in the trenches with you guys.
  • Go Colts!

See you next week!

0 Responses to 'Sunday Night Reflections - Pekin Campus Edition'

My Blog List

Followers