Sunday Reflections (on Monday afternoon)

Posted by Matt On 2:25 PM
Another great Sunday at BridgeWay. Here are some highlights:
  • It was simply perfect outside today! However, I am noticing that it is soon going to be dark during set up in the coming days...
  • Great to hear Connie speak today! I had never heard her speak before in that capacity, great job. I was feverishly taking notes about parenting!
  • The band had a rocking set - made ya get up and move a little...
  • Missed our fearless leader again this week, but Dale Schaeffer returns live and in person this Sunday!
  • I really appreciate all of our volunteers at BridgeWay. It's amazing to see our greeters, info table ladies, ushers, BridgeCafe folks, and the seemingly countless children's workers work for the glory of God on a Sunday morning. It's really a site that gets me excited.
  • I also should say that the microphone cutting out during announcements in the first service was my fault. The sound guys take the brunt sometimes, but it was all me. Keep up the good work fellas!

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods friends. One special shout out this week - Shawn Hazlett is going in Thursday for an exploratory heart procedure that could lead to a surgery, depending on what they find. Shawn's only a teenager. This week, let's keep Shawn in our prayers. We believe in miracles and will be praying this week.

0 Responses to 'Sunday Reflections (on Monday afternoon)'

My Blog List

Followers