Sunday Night Reflections

Posted by Matt On 4:37 PM
Great day at BridgeWay! Here are some thoughts:
  • 256 today! Still pretty amazing for the dog days of August...
  • We missed Dale and Steph and fam today. Hopefully they're enjoying some much deserved time away together.
  • The morning started off kind of rough with sound system issues, however once the service started, you would have never known!
  • The band was KILLER this morning! They did an incredible job this week at our denominational assembly, and it just got better today.
  • Tangible presence of God today (as nearly always it seems) during both services.
  • Chuck walks in today and tells me that (and I quote) "I wrote a song about our experience at the campground this week. We're going to do it today." I have to admit, I was pretty worried. However, what Chuck broke out was truly a God-inspired piece of music that was simply incredible! Chuck, sorry I ever doubted you!
  • Great response from our folks for the need to jump into small groups.
  • Thanks to my wife for laughing at the "We're going to name our kid Michael Phelps Robinson" joke. She's a good sport - but I was serious... Just kidding!
  • Just wanted to give a shout out to my man Chris Donnelly who is embarking on an incredible faith journey with God starting tomorrow. Chris is driving out to Colorado to enroll in Nazarene Bible College to fulfill God's call on his life to become a pastor. Chris, we love you and are proud of you!

As Brooke and I drove away from the theater this afternoon, we looked at each other and said, "We have an awesome church!" We thank God daily for this opportunity to serve here and are just amazed by what He's doing. Every week we here story after story of how God is moving and how his people are responding. Great stuff. Thanks to all of you and have a great week!

0 Responses to 'Sunday Night Reflections'

My Blog List

Followers