Sunday Night...

Posted by Matt On 9:35 PM
I'm sitting in Wisconsin, looking out over moonlit Lake Michigan thinking about how awesome God is. More than that, I'm thanking Him for allowing me to be part of this incredible mission that He's called the church to be on. Today I had the privilege of speaking at BridgeWay for the first time. Like always at BridgeWay, the band was smokin', the crowd was hoppin, and the Spirit was moving so hard the building was shaking! (That could have been the result of one of the aftershocks from the earthquake this week, but I like my theory better.) God through His Son Jesus Christ set people free this week from addictions and sins that had been deeply rooted in their lives. It was awesome to talk about "Jesus the Conquering Warrior" and deliver a message with truths that I am so passionate about. It does shed light on the idea that the scripture is like a double-edged sword, because wielding those truths (at least for me) give me great pause, because I know the life-change that can come from them when wielded correctly. The Holy Spirit made Himself known in incredible and increasing ways this week and like I said before, I was just priviledged to be a part of it.

You can download messages from BridgeWay at www.bridgewaycc.net.

0 Responses to 'Sunday Night...'

My Blog List

Followers