Sunday Reflections

Posted by Matt On 11:41 AM
What a blessing it was to speak yesterday at BridgeWay! Here are some of my thoughts the day after:
  • Our set up team is rockin! They are nearly at a point of setting up the whole building in an hour! These guys are studs.
  • Tear down was awesome too, as we welcomed 3, yes count em, 3 new members to the crew. Thanks do Derek, Matt, and Ben for stepping up and in!
  • I'm always amazed by our volunteer teams across the board. Children's, First Impressions, BridgeCafe, Sound and tech, band, etc. These folks bring it every week!
  • It was really a blessing for me to speak about why we sing in church. I was reminded of some great truth and encouraged and blessed by it all week. I had a chance to take part in a few church gatherings this past week, and you know in all of them I was really singing!
  • I read the lyrics to a song, "In Christ Alone" which is a classic hymn, and one of my faves. Here is a guy named Anthony Evans this song - unbelievable!
  • The best part of the day was seeing 5 people decide to make Jesus Lord and Savior of their lives! That is why we do what we do! Praise God!
  • A close runner up to these miracles was hearing the story of a lady and her brother reconciling after 20 years after her hearing the recent message on forgiveness and being active in restoring that relationship! How cool is that?!?
  • I have to add in, I LOVE THIS WEATHER! Last night was the best night sleep I've had in forever - thanks to the combination of cool weather and a whole house fan for making that possible!
Looking forward to continuing our series next week with answering the question of why do we preach? Have a great week!

0 Responses to 'Sunday Reflections'

My Blog List

Followers