Sunday Reflections

Posted by Matt On 4:05 PM
  • Another great day at BridgeWay!
  • I was in Morton today, preaching for the first time in 6 months or so.
  • It was great to be back in Morton, seeing a lot of folks I hadn't seen in awhile.
  • I missed the folks in Pekin, but I wasn't worried at all about what was happening there. We have such awesome volunteers, I literally never sweat it for a minute.
  • I was glad that Dale was able to check out Pekin and see what we've been celebrating for the last few weeks.
  • Things were rockin' in Morton though, 3 people gave their lives to Jesus today! That's so cool.
  • The band in Morton was stellar as always, just like all of our volunteer teams.
  • I do want to shout out to our volunteers in Morton - you guys are real troopers. Some of our teams have been stretched as we have gone to two campuses, but you never hear our volunteers complain and everything seems to go off great on a weekly basis. That is such a blessing to your pastors!
  • Thanks to Nate McCarthy our director of student ministries for standing in for me today in Pekin. Don't mess with him - he's a teacher!
  • Thanks to those of you who are continuing to pray for the Pekin Campus location. Keep praying as we seek God's direction in this matter.
  • See you next week!

0 Responses to 'Sunday Reflections'

My Blog List

Followers