• Another great day at BridgeWay!
  • We had beautiful weather this morning - it actually wasn't raining!
  • It was good to be back in Pekin. Last week I was over in Morton and that was a lot of fun, but always good to be back.
  • I don't know if many of you know this, but Dale was at the Pekin Campus last Sunday! You might not have seen him, he's a sneaky guy!
  • I was able to speak live today too, which was really cool.
  • Paul and Cassie lead worship today and did an outstanding job! The band is really growing together.
  • Our teams are doing a great job too. Big shout out to Daylene and our children's ministry team for making things go seemlessly the last two weeks with major illnesses within the volunteer ranks. You'd never know by looking back there - great job!
  • We have a big meeting Thursday night revealing where our next steps are for the Pekin Campus. Be there if you can!
  • I'm also excited because I get to speak live in Pekin again on Sunday! Woo-hoo!
  • If you miss the meeting Thursday, stay tuned on here, because I'll update the blog by Friday morning to fill you all in on what's happening.
  • Colts roll today, looking mighty fine at 6-0.
  • SEE YOU THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM AT THE BRIDGEWAY MINISTRY CENTER!

0 Responses to 'Sunday Night Reflections - Pekin Campus Edition'

My Blog List

Followers