Top 10 Vacation Moments

Posted by Matt On 12:02 PM
These past couple weeks I've been on vacation and a lot has happened both for me and at BridgeWay. I was glad to have some time away, but I couldn't wait to be back! I always like to reflect on my experiences, so here are my top 10 moments from vacation in no particular order:

10. My flight into Jersey sitting next to Rich. We talked about Jesus for two hours and he ended up giving me a ride to my hotel in the car he had waiting for him. Pretty sweet!

9. Graduating with my Master's Degree! Boo-yah!

8. Being voted by my classmates as "Spirit Leader" for LT23 (our class). I was very touched and really that meant more to me than the degree itself.

7. Seeing my family at my graduation. I know it was a lot of work to be there but it meant the world to me that you came. Thank you!

6. Celebrating with my classmates - especially the Gold Team - after all of our final speeches were completed. That was a happy moment in time!

5. Visiting Foamhenge with Grant. Foamhenge is an exact replica of Stonehenge made of Foam. It's located somewhere near the Natural Bridge in Va, and definitely worth the trip!

4. Checking out ESPN Zone in downtown Baltimore. The whole downtown was pretty cool, set up near the water and Camden Yards.

3. Hearing Perry Noble at Unleash. That guy is a blast to listen to and he'll challenge the crap out of you. Good stuff.

2. Hanging out with Brooke and Warrick for a couple days. It was nice just to be a family, relax, and enjoy each other's company.

1. Experiencing a spiritual renewal that I wasn't aware I needed. That sounds really odd to say, but God challenged me in a few areas of my life and really changed my heart in some big ways. Pretty cool stuff.

0 Responses to 'Top 10 Vacation Moments'

My Blog List

Followers