Sunday Reflections

Posted by Matt On 8:03 AM
An incredible Sunday at BridgeWay! Here are some highlights:


  • We missed Dale this week. He had a really cool opportunity to speak at the church where he grew up as a part of a celebration their church was having. I know he was bummed to miss a Sunday at BridgeWay!

  • Beautiful weather this week! A huge difference from last week...

  • We had 275 people in worship this morning - that's very cool!

  • The band was on fire as always. It was cool hearing "The Freshman" by The Verve Pipe in service. I think it took a couple people by surprise to hear that!

  • It was very humbling to see God move the way he did in the service. I was talking to Nate after the service and we were both in awe of what took place. It was so moving to see someone hold out that rope in front of them and to be able to cut it and say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, you are free." Powerful stuff, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!
  • Big shout out to our children's workers and to Connie Borth, the pastor of family life here. She is doing a phenomenal job with the children's department and has a remarkable team of leaders serving with her. They had 90 kids a week ago - that's what I'm talking about!
  • I used a couple clips from the movie "The Mission" in the message Sunday. The movie gets even better than the scenes I showed, it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it.
  • Colts lost to Jacksonville, what's up with that? I know people are ripping on Peyton Manning, but I think the fact that they're giving up 200+ yards a game rushing is a bigger issue. That part's free.

Thanks again for all you do at BridgeWay!

0 Responses to 'Sunday Reflections'

My Blog List

Followers